Summer camp sessions and pricing 2020
If the session you’re interested in is full or has limited availability, please call us at 819-424-3636 and we can add you to a waitlist in case a spot opens up.
|1||Sunday, June 28 to Friday, July 10||12||8-16||2045$|
|2||Sunday, July 12 to Friday, July 24||12||8-16||2045$||Limited availability|
|3||Sunday, July 26 to Friday, August 7||12||8-16||2045$|
|4||Sunday, August 9 to Friday, August 21||12||8-16||2045$|
|5||Sunday, June 28 to Saturday, July 4||6||7-9||1023$||FULL for girls|
|6||Saturday, July 4 to Friday, July 10||6||7-9||1023$||FULL for girls|
|7||Sunday, July 12 to Saturday, July 18||6||7-9||1023$||FULL for boys|
|8||Saturday, July 18 to Friday, July 24||6||7-9||1023$||FULL for boys|
|9||Sunday, July 26 to Saturday, August 1||6||7-9||1023$|
|10||Saturday, August 1 to Friday, August 7||6||7-9||1023$||FULL for boys|
|11||Sunday, August 9 to Saturday, August 15||6||7-9||1023$||FULL for girls|
|12||Saturday, August 15 to Friday, August 21||6||7-9||1023$||FULL for girls|
|13||Sunday, June 28 to Friday, July 24||26||12-16||4080$|
|14||Sunday, July 26 to Friday, August 21||26||12-16||4080$|
|15||Sunday, June 28 to Friday, July 24 / Summit*||26||14-16||4215$*||FULL|
|16||Sunday, July 12 to Friday , July 24 / Summit*||12||14-16||2180$*||FULL|
|17||Sunday, July 26 to Friday, August 21 / Summit*||26||14-16||4215$*|
|18||Sunday, August 9 to Friday, August 21 / Summit*||12||14-16||2180$*|
|19||Sunday, June 28 to Friday, July 24 / PAM/CIT**||26||16-17||1940$**||Upon invitation|
*“Summit” Expedition, 5 days canoe-camping and hiking in refuge.
Session availability depends on registration.
**CIT Intensive English Counsellor in Training Leadership program offered on invitation only to returning campers.
- Prices above include all camp session expenses and applicable taxes.
- A tax credit for daycare will be issued in January 2021 with the social insurance number of the parent.
- Family discount: A $50 discount will be offered for a second child registered for 6 day session or $100 discount for a second child registered for a 12 or 26 day session. A $200 discount will be offered for a a third child registered for a 12 or 26 day session. A $300 discount will be offered for a fourth child registered for a 12 or 26 day session. There are no family discounts for CIT registration since the program is subsidized.
- Camp will be closed for mid-camp session between Friday, July 24th at 11 am and Sunday July 26th at 12 pm.
Refer a new family program 2020:
- Refer a new family that has not previously attended our camp and receive a $100 cheque when you arrive at camp.
- After receiving confirmation from your internet reservation, please send us $500 deposit cheque for a session of 12 or 26 days or $250 for a session of 6 days ($150 administration fee is included in the deposit and not refundable).
- In the same envelope, send us the completed medical form (download it here) with a post-dated cheque for the balance dated May 1st, 2020. Please wait for the confirmation email to determine the amount of the balance. All cheques are payable to La Grande Aventure en Anglais.
– No refunds will be made after May 1st, 2020 with the exception of medical illness as diagnosed by a registered doctor.
– There will be no reduction of camp fees or reimbursement for a camper arriving late or leaving before the end of the session.
– The camp direction reserves the right to send home a camper without reimbursement if he or she misbehaves or does not respect the camp rules.