Dates and Prices 2022
Registration is open for summer camp 2022
|1||Sunday, June 26 to Friday, July 8||13||8-16||2495$||availabilities for boys/girls|
|2||Sunday, July 10 to Friday, July 22||13||8-16||2495$||full (waitlist!)|
|3||Sunday, July 24 to Friday, August 5||13||8-16||2495$||availabilities for boys/girls|
|4||Sunday, August 7 to Friday, August 19||13||8-16||2495$||availabilities for boys/girls|
|7 day sessions|
|7||Sunday, July 24 to Saturday, July 30||7||7-9||1248$||1 spot (boy)|
|8||Saturday, July 30 to Friday, August 5||7||7-9||1248$||full!|
|11||Sunday, June 26 to Friday, July 22||27||12-16||4995$||full!|
|12||Sunday, July 24 to Friday, August 19||27||12-16||4995$||not available|
|13||Sunday, June 26 to Friday July 22 (summit)*||27||14-16||5145$||full!|
|14||Sunday, July 10 to Friday, July 2 (summit)*||13||14-16||2645$||full!|
|15||Sunday, July 24th to August 19 (summit)*||27||16-17||5145$||not available|
|16||Sunday, August 7 to Friday, August 19 (summit)*||13||16-17||2645$||not available|
|17||Sunday, June 26 to Friday, July 22 PAM/CIT**||27||16-17||2150$||full!|
*Summit: Include an expedition of 5 days canoe camping and hiking for 14-16 years old. See more detail in section age group challenger-summit.
**CIT Intensive English Counsellor in Training Leadership program offered on invitation only to returning campers.
- Prices above include all camp session expenses and applicable taxes.
- A tax credit for daycare will be issued in January 2023 with the social insurance number of the parent.
- Family discount: A $50 discount will be offered for a second child registered for 6 day session or $100 discount for a second child registered for a 13 or 27 day session. A $200 discount will be offered for a a third child registered for a 13 or 27 day session. A $300 discount will be offered for a fourth child registered for a 13 or 27 day session. There are no family discounts for CIT registration since the program is subsidized.
- Camp will be CLOSED for mid-camp session between Friday, July 22 at 11 am and Sunday July 24 at 12 pm.
Refer a new family program 2022:
- Refer a new family that has not previously attended our camp and receive a $100 cheque when you arrive at camp.
- A completed and signed medical form for each camper (download it here)
- A deposit of 500$ which includes a 150$ file opening fee that is not refundable in case of cancellation, will be required to confirm the registration for a stay of 13 days or 27 days. A deposit of 250$ for a stay of 6 days will be required with a 150$ file opening fee non refundable in case of cancellation.
- The balance of payment will be required the first of May 2022 by postdated cheque. There will be no reimbursement after that date unless the camper has a illness diagnosed by a doctor.
There will be no reduction of camp fees or reimbursement for a camper arriving late or leaving before the end of the session.
The camp direction reserves the right to send home a camper without reimbursement if he or she misbehaves or does not respect the camp rules.