Dates and Prices 2021
We will be maintaining the same prices as our 2020 season.
No additional deposit is required before we have certainty that Quebec’s public health authorities have authorized the reopening of residential summer camps.
Note: It is possible that a small supplement could be added to the cost of the stay if public health imposes specific measures on residential camps (ex: sanitary measures, mandatory testing, vaccines, etc.)
|1||Sunday, June 27 to Friday, July 9||12||8-16||2045$|
|2||Sunday, July 11 to Friday, July 23||12||8-16||2045$|
|3||Sunday, July 25 to Friday, August 6||12||8-16||2045$|
|4||Sunday, August 8 to Friday, August 20||12||8-16||2045$|
|5||Sunday, June 27 to Saturday, July 3||6*||7-9||1023$|
|6||Saturday, July 3 to Friday, July 9||6*||7-9||1023$|
|7||Sunday, July 11 to Saturday, July 17||6*||7-9||1023$|
|8||Saturday, July 17 to Friday, July 23||6*||7-9||1023$|
|9||Sunday, July 25 to Saturday, July 31||6*||7-9||1023$|
|10||Saturday, July 31 to Friday, August 6||6*||7-9||1023$|
|11||Sunday, August 8 to Saturday, August 14||6*||7-9||1023$|
|12||Saturday, August 14 to Friday, August 20||6*||7-9||1023$|
|13||Sunday, June 27 to Friday, July 23||26||12-16||4080$|
|14||Sunday, July 25 to Friday, August 20||26||12-16||4080$|
|15||Sunday, June 28 to Friday, July 24 / PAM/CIT**||26||16-17||1940$|
*6-day stays: Depending on the constraints put in place, we won’t be able to guarantee the availability of these sessions until the end of May 2021. Sessions of 12 or 26 days will be given priority this year.
**CIT Intensive English Counsellor in Training Leadership program offered on invitation only to returning campers.
Summit: This program of 5 days canoe camping and hiking for 14-16 years old will not be offered in 2021
- Prices above include all camp session expenses and applicable taxes.
- A tax credit for daycare will be issued in January 2022 with the social insurance number of the parent.
- Family discount: A $50 discount will be offered for a second child registered for 6 day session or $100 discount for a second child registered for a 12 or 26 day session. A $200 discount will be offered for a a third child registered for a 12 or 26 day session. A $300 discount will be offered for a fourth child registered for a 12 or 26 day session. There are no family discounts for CIT registration since the program is subsidized.
- Camp will be CLOSED for mid-camp session between Friday, July 23 at 11 am and Sunday July 25 at 12 pm.
Refer a new family program 2021:
- Refer a new family that has not previously attended our camp and receive a $100 cheque when you arrive at camp.
- A completed and signed medical form for each camper (download it here)
- Given the uncertainty of whether overnight camps will be operating in Quebec in 2021, we will not be requiring a deposit for registrations. Your total amount for the session will be indicated on your confirmation of registration.
There will be no reduction of camp fees or reimbursement for a camper arriving late or leaving before the end of the session.
The camp direction reserves the right to send home a camper without reimbursement if he or she misbehaves or does not respect the camp rules.